top of page
Alluring Asia: Call Us: 800-420-5993
5 Star Accommodation
Housed in the former New Law Courts, built in 1927, the hotel is located in the heart of the historic center amidst other heritage buildings at the junction of the Strand and Sule Pagoda Roads. The two internal courtyards were entirely preserved and restored, as are the original portico on Bank Street, the pyramid-shaped pavilion rooftops, the promenade along Strand Road and the entrance halls on the building's north and south sides. Among the many interior details conserved are perforated metal screens set in wall openings to provide cross-ventilation, cast-iron balustrades along first-floor landings and wooden screens and panels in various public rooms throughout.
bottom of page